In just 5 days, it will be my big moment of truth.
I will be going there.
...Being honest.
...Getting real.
...Telling the truth.
I hope you'll be back for my last blog of 2007.
In just 5 days...Monday, December 31st.
It promises to be quite revealing.
Lisa
P.S. What do I have in common with a well-known Hollywood actress? I'll let you know on the 31st. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Here are my sweet comments:
I think your blog is
intriguing and inviting
I think your heart is
passionate and pristine
I think your words are
weighty and welcomed.
I'll be back in five days.
Cause I am looking for Psalm 51:6---for TRUTH to settle deep in my heart this new year---and I think I may find some here...
PS - my answer to your questions: -
I have been a copy editor for a couple of books but mostly for magazines.
One of my close friends, Janet, is Paula's close friend. Janet said Paula's new book was riveting, rousing, real...I am reading it now.
Thank, you, Bev, for those words! I can tell have the gift of exhortation!! :) I do so appreciate your comments and for you taking the time to encourage me all the way in North Carolina!
We share a desire to hear TRUTH. I identify with you...with that. With the world speaking so loudly, distracting us from the TRUTH, we need HIS truth now, more than ever before to guide us on our journey. Oh, don't get me started! :) Can you tell I'm the daughter of a preacher and have some "preach" in me? :)
Anyway...so glad God led me to your blog. I look forward to more "conversations" with you in the future!
Lisa :)
My, my, my Lisa, quite the litte tease aren't we?! hahahaha
Can't wait and I say, "Bring it on sista!!!"
Love ya!
Val
Val,
I was just telling Scotty today that I hoped I could live up to all the "hype" I have built up with this thing! hee hee
Lisa :)
I'm waiting anxiously!
I think your plan with your husband about not spending money on wants is a neat idea. We are all blessed with SO much more than we need - when you look at other parts of the world or even parts of my state.
it's 12:01 AM Monday, December 31st and I showed up just in case...lol...on my way to bed...can't wait...like a kid waking up on Christmas morn--- so I have to go to bed on Monday to wake up again on Monday to find out...I am such a curious person! You are a delight. Just had to say so. Good night.
Post a Comment