Friends!
I just arrived home from my weekend in Ohio, and all I can say is, OH MY. Was it ever an adventure! I can't wait to blog about it on Monday. Please come back and visit me then to see some pictures and hear about the amazing ways God moved in the hearts of the precious women He brought to the GodGirls in Motion Conference.
But for tonight, this tired, but grateful girl is gonna get some rest.
I can't go to bed, though, without saying thank you, thank you...for all the prayers you lifted up on my behalf. God truly healed my body and gave me strength I didn't think I would have. I am so honored you prayed for me. I will look forward to the privilege of getting to pray for you, as well!
And to my Sandusky friends who might be visiting me for the first time, welcome! You girls truly blessed my heart.
Goodnight...
Lisa :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Can't wait to hear all about it. Glad you are feeling better...get some rest, girl.
Have a blessed Sunday!
Jamie
I am so glad that you had an amazing trip and are feeling better. I am excited to read about the details. Angela
Post a Comment