Can you hear it all the way from Myrtle Beach?
Don't be alarmed...that's just the sound of my nose running off my face! Friends, please pray for me. Despite the beautiful day and sunshine we are enjoying, I woke up this morning with a really bad cold!
Normally, a cold just annoys me and I keep on going. But this week is different. I have a conference coming up this weekend in Sandusky, Ohio, that I am keynoting for...flying out early on Friday and opening and closing on Saturday. Needless to say, I need both physical and spiritual strength to be able to carry out the messages He has laid on my heart. So, would you pray for me if I come to mind? I know God has me going to Sandusky for a reason, and I don't want a Sudafed-induced coma to keep me from delivering His message. And besides, nobody wants me drippin' or sniffin' in my microphone!
Thank you, in advance, for your prayers. What a network of prayer warriors you women are. You rock!
And please...if you haven't registered to win one of my new books, go back to my last post and leave a comment. I can see by the comments that have come in, we are on such the same page! I hear your desire to be real, and I share it. I am so excited to share my heart with you in the ten chapters of Behind Those Eyes.
Journeying with you...and pursuing His Truth (despite the drippin' and a sniffin'!)
Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I hope you are able to enjoy the remainder of time in Myrtle Beach, despite you cold. Praying for healing and strength for you this weekend. I know God will use you to deliver an authentic, encouraging message at the conference in Ohio. Blessings!
I'm praying that you feel better soon and that your speaking event goes well this weekend. Also praying that you have a great time at the beach.
Blessings,
Pearls
Father God I just ask right now for a supernatural healing for Lisa. You know her commitments this weekend. You set up and you are in it. Father I pray that all symptoms will cease, she will be refreshed and that mostly she will be able to give this weekend out of the overflow of the Holy Spirit, who has so filled her. God, meet every physical need, spiritual need and emotional need as Lisa gears up to do your work. Be with her family, meet the needs before they arise so Lisa's mind can be completely engaged in the task set before her.
Mostly Father, pour out your deep deep love on her and continue to fill her. In Jesus name, amen.
I will be praying!
Praying for your nose, sister :)
I will be praying!
I just found your blog tonight and I will be praying for you. I'm also a neighbor of sorts...I live in Charleston.
Post a Comment