I hope you are enjoying a beautiful holiday weekend and having some fun with family and friends.
We spent Sunday tubing at the lake with our three kids and all the rest of the people in the Carolinas NOT at the Coca-Cola 600 race in Concord (or watching it on TV)! It was crowded...a bit choppy...but great fun. We took in the sun and made some memories. Who could ask for more?
All the fun, though, came with a wee little price. I have not yet gotten my thoughts together for my Monday blog. So...instead of trying to piece something together that is not really what I want to say, I decided instead to wait to post it until later on in the week. I should have the water out of my ears by then. :)
Look for it on Wednesday. Or if my week turns out to be like my last one, it could be Thursday or Friday. But hopefully, Wednesday.
Though I can't give you a definate, please do check back with me this week. I have something on my heart that I want to share, and I just want to do it justice by giving it the thought it needs before I post it.
Thanks, bloggy friends, for always letting me share my heart. Thanks for letting me keep it real. And thanks for letting me bail on my regular Monday post. After all, it's a holiday, right?
Ummm...could you tell that to my kids when they wake me up about 6:00am?
Sigh.
Lisa :)





7 comments:
It is a holiday so it is completely okay! The book party sounds like it was fun as well. So, I take it that you are having a good weekend!
Please pray for me if you think of it. I'm trying to get my book proposal ready for She Speaks. Nothing seems right . . . . I'm starting to wonder what I was thinking . . . . But I need to not give into those thoughts. Pray for a clear heart and mind and that God would point me in the direction he wants it to go.
I work at the bookstore tonight. If I'm in customer service I maybe able to short list your book so that we have it on the shelf. It's so fun to short list people I kind of know!
Hey Amy!
Happy Memorial Day!
I will pray for you as you put your proposal together. I know how tough that can be, but please remember the message God put on your heart to share. You have such great insights, Amy!
It would ROCK if you would short list the book...friend, that would be awesome! Thanks for your support.
Please keep me posted on your progress with the proposal. I'm more than willing to help you in any way I can. Prayer is the best way, for sure!
Lisa :)
P.S. Can't wait to see you at She Speaks!
I understand completely. Now that school is out and Summer has officially begun...I'm afraid I'll have water in my ears for the next 3 months! :)
I'm going to get caught up on your blog now. Have a great week.
Love,
Fran
Family first my friend. :) Love visiting here...you always make me feel like I'm sitting at your kitchen table sipping on a cappucino! You are a huge blessing.
Love ya,
Lelia
I'm trying my first Linky if you want to see. I've never managed it before and I need some one to link to see if it works. Want to?
Hey Amy!
I'm not sure if I know exactly what you are talking about, but as long as it doesn't involve cooking or answering a list of about 30 questions, I am good! Link away!
Lisa :)
So many people never really deal with what is going on in their interior world. I so love that you long to walk that journey and bring many with you. You're beautiful!
Post a Comment