With two writing projects due this week and next, I'm afraid I am going to have to pause on my Monday post, once again. Please know that I WILL be giving updates on the two biggie ministry endeavors I currently have going on: THRIVE CHURCH CHARLOTTE and She Seeks. Please keep checking back with me. I'll post something soon.
Much love and thanks for coming to my blog!





5 comments:
I am anxious to hear about "She Seeks"!! Do share!! Even more excited about your writing. I ws so so blessed with Behind those Eyes. Keep us informed!
In His Graces~Pamela
Praying for you and all that you are doing to serve Him. Asking Him to provide you with the energy and strength to keep going!
Do what God calls you to do, chickadee!! You are in my prayers.
Love ya,
Susan
I keep coming back! Don't worry, even though you aren't writing here much, you haven't fallen off my radar yet! :)
God bless you in all your projects!
Heather
Keep doing what you're doing my friend.
Love to you,
Lelia
Post a Comment