Monday, May 11, 2009

HomeStretch

Hi friends!
I am finishing up some writing for a new book project and have almost met deadline. I will be posting later on this week, after I can clear my mind enough to come up with something to blog about. Hey -- maybe I'll try something like prayer. Think God would give me a post? I'm counting on it.

Love you, my faithful blog readers!

post signature

4 comments:

Lelia Chealey said...

Love you back Lisagirl!

Will be praying for you this week. Post when you can...we're not goin' anywhere.

love,
Lelia

Mary R Snyder said...

praying you through that deadline! Can't wait to catch up with you -- we have to schedule a nice long chat
Keep praying with me on the She Speaks -- God will work it out if it's His will.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Can't wait to hear more...

peace~elaine

Natalie Witcher said...

Just got caught up on your blog! So excited for all God is doing with you!