People.
Circumstances.
Major life decisions without clear direction.
The reality is that there are just some things we cannot do anything about at the end of the day but say, “It’s yours, Lord.” It’s exactly what my girlfriend said after trying to first deal with it on her own.
For me, it’s an “It’s yours, Lord” kind of day.
What about you? Are there things you are dealing with that you need to let Him have?
Stop trying to cope. Stop hoping to figure it out. Give it over.
It’s His.





4 comments:
Amen!!
Hope you're doing well!! Sending you hugs since I didn't see you at SS.
Love ya!
Susan
It's all His. I'm so excited about what He's doing! Love you, sweet sis!
I do agree. But shouldn't He speak at some point? I've decided waiting is one of the hardest things to endure.
..waiting for the 'and suddenly'..
kat
Yeah, Kathlene...I hear you and agree. I guess that's why I included that as one of the hardest things God asks a woman to do in my book by that title. :) Please know I am not a woman of patience. But slowly, I am coming to understand that one way or another, I have to deal with it. Notice I didn't say that I like it. Whatsoever. :)
Thanks for your honesty.
Post a Comment