Monday, August 11, 2008

En Route

Hi Friends!

Scotty and I are flying home today after spending the weekend with family and friends in Houston, TX. I had the privilege of speaking at awesome Champion Forest Baptist Church and returning to my Texas roots, all at the same time! I'm sure I'll have much more to share with you when I get home to my computer. :)

Look for a new post on Wednesday. By the time I write that post, I will have met a few of you in person! Thanks for coming to see me in Houston. What a blessing this blogworld is!

post signature

6 comments:

Shannon said...

It was absolutely a BLESSING to hear you speak, to meet you and to hug your sweet neck! Safe travels sweet friend!

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

hey girlie - hold tight to your man on that flight. I kwo that is not your favorite thing to do!! flying i mean! hee hee


Glad to hear all went well. Texas is one of my favorite places!! How did this church find you?? I love that!!!

talk to you soon - love, Leigh

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

You have such an authenticity about you Lisa! Jer 20:10 His Word in your heart like a fire shut up in you!! We hear that in the blogging world too.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

ps - Clarification for I typed too fast and can't delete it...it's Jer 20:9 and I have to say that cause if you read verse 10it says that your close friends are watching for your fall---oh no! That certainly is not the case with you!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Can't wait for a report.

peace~elaine

Lelia Chealey said...

I wish I could've been there Lisa!! I prayed for you girl!
I'll be back on Wednesday.