Monday, October 13, 2008

Salt Water Sweetness

Hello, bloggy friends!

As you read this, I am at the beach with my family for a long weekend. The kids are out of school, and we are enjoying time with my husband’s parents in a beautiful and serene environment! No computer…limited phone service…and lots of Krispy Kremes! Oh, can’t you just smell the freedom (and the glazing) oozing from the computer screen? :)

I will post tomorrow on the 4th chapter of Behind Those Eyes, Ms. Happiness. Even if you are not participating in this online study, I would still love for you to stop by and visit. I plan on still posting on Mondays throughout these weeks of study, and it will be a regular post, like always.

For my Yes to God Girlfriends, I am excited to share another piece of this journey with you! I am praying that God will continue to convince you by His Holy Spirit that living out Psalm 26:3 is the only way to live! (Look it up! :))

On the journey with you!


post signature

7 comments:

Paula said...

Oh thank you Lisa, that is a great verse, and words that I need to hear today. I'm feeling a bit unsettled with life (a happy unsettled though, if that's possible) and am feeling an overwhelming urge to be near our Father, so thank you. You've just helped me remember that He IS with me right here and right now. I'm about to tackle the gritty stuff for Ms Happiness and I can't wait. In Him, Paula :-)

Vickie said...

Lisa what a beautiful verse! Thanks for sharing.

Have a great time with your family.


Blessings
Vickie

Paula V said...

Oh, you've caused envy in my heart. hehe! The beach, krispy kremes, beautiful environment.

You deserve it. Go girl. Have fun, be rested!

Now, I must look up that scripture!
:-)

Runner Mom said...

I'll be looking up the verse in a minute!

Loved this chapter--I was VERY late in posting, but I did yesterday! The poem that you shared--wow! It so spoke to my heart. I had to share it on my blog as well. Thank you sweet friend for those words.

Enjoy those Krispy Kremes!! Eat a "hot and ready" one for me, please?? enjoy that long weekend--y'all deserve it.

Love ya,
Susan

Carol said...

Lisa, what a great verse, I needed that. I finished reading Ms. H last night, and loved it.

Enjoy the beach, and K.K.'s what a great day.

Carol

On Purpose said...

Stick your toes in the water for me!

Mary R Snyder said...

What a great word, Lisa! Yes, I live by His truth -- amen!

Enjoy the beach, the KKs and the family! Let the Lord refresh your spirit.