Monday, November 10, 2008

37 Candles

Hi friends!
Forgive me for not posting something more meaningful this morning, but I am still in a bit of a birthday coma from yesterday. To those who have emailed me and those who have posted on Facebook, thank you for all your well wishes! Boy, do I feel loved!

I'll post tomorrow, and I hope you'll be back. God is prompting me to write about a piece of my journey I have never shared before, so I will be blogging about that as it relates to chapter 9 in Behind Those Eyes. Regardless of whether or not you are participating in the online study, I think you'll find something in the post to relate to.

See you then!

post signature

11 comments:

LeeBird3 said...

I had no idea it was your birthday...hope it was a very happy one, Lee

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Happy belated birthday, friend. 37...wow. I've got a few on ya!

peace~elaine

Jill Beran said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! Pray it was a good one! Thank you for the comment you left and taking the time to answer my question. I look forward to reading your words tomorrow. I was able to attend a Hearts at Home conference this past weekend and it was wonderful. Julie Barnhil had a session entitled "I've Never Told This to Anyone" and had plenty of connections to your book. Always great to have confirmation and every speaker was simply being real, which is ultimately why they were able to touch so many hearts. Blessings, Jill

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet 37!

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lisa!
You live out John 5:39 in its truest measure for you go to Him for your life not just studying diligently to make it happen. But you are alive in Him and He pours out of you - Psalm 50:2. So grateful to our beautiful God to call you my friend!

Paula V said...

I didn't know it was your birthday!
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear Lisa.
Happy birthday to you.

Be glad it's the written word instead of an oral rendision.

Love ya,
Paula

On Purpose said...

May you birthday celebration continue into today!

Happy Birthday my friend!

Amy L Brooke said...

Happy Birthday. I hope it was grand!

Joy Junktion said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
Oh, to be 37 again my friend, you are so young.
I hope your day was filled with extra special moments to treasure a life-time.
Cindy

Leaon Mary said...

Hope you had a beautiful birthday Lisa Whittle! I'm SO THANKFUL THAT thirty seven years ago, God created you. I KNOW that even way back then, He designed everything in you... to prepare you for TODAY.

Bless you my friend and Sister in CHRIST!
Smoochy holy kisses,
Lea

Lelia Chealey said...

OH...I missed it! Happy Be-lated Birthday Girlfriend!!! Comin' up on 40! I'll have to fly in for that celebration. ;) I'll get to that destination a year before you so I'll let you know how it is when I arrive in 2 years.
love you!
Lelia